The Mexican First Division, recently renamed Liga MX, is one of the most watched leagues in the United States. In it, players like the French André-Pierre Gignac, Omar Bravo, and Oribe Peralta compete to take their teams to the top. Club América, Santos Laguna, Chivas del Guadalajara and others are fighting semester by semester for the supremacy of the Apertura and Clausura tournaments, and here we will tell you where and how you can follow the Mexican league.
Where to watch Liga MX on television?
There are six networks that offer Spanish-language broadcasts of Liga MX for the United States: Univisión, Univisión Deportes, UniMás, NBC Universo, Azteca América and ESPN Deportes. The home games of each team are distributed among all the channels, and this is more or less the panorama in each of the signals.
Options to watch Liga MX online
- FuboTV: fuboTV has a streaming service for the following channels: Univision, Univision Deportes and UniMas. It has an on-demand option and also allows you to record matches. It has a 24-hour free trial period, while the monthly subscription costs $ 9.99.
- Sling TV: Sling TV offers streaming service for the Univision, Univision Deportes and UniMas signal through different packages. It has an on-demand option, but games cannot be recorded on this system. The service can be tried free of charge for seven days, and then a streaming service package must be purchased to watch Liga MX games, ranging from $ 12 to $ 20 a month.
- Univision Now: Univision offers a service called Univision NOW, which can be purchased monthly or annually. This service transmits some Univisión and UniMás programs, and has the capacity to record programs up to 72 hours after their original transmission. Not all Liga MX matches can be viewed on this system, due to copyright issues.
- NBC Sports: Live Extra The games broadcast by NBC Deportes can be viewed with the streaming service NBC Deportes En Vivo Extra, if your cable or satellite system includes the option to watch them online.
- Watch ESPN: Watch ESPN offers access to Liga MX matches broadcast by ESPN Deportes for those subscribers who purchased a streaming service with their cable or satellite provider.
- Liga MX on Radio: ESPN Deportes Radio provides matches in Spanish of Liga MX in the United States. We recommend checking the local programming to know the repeaters in the area where you live.
Options to watch Liga MX on Apps
In addition to the website, each channel has an application to watch the games through smartphones or smartphones with Android operating system or IOs, making the experience much more comfortable for all fans:
- TUDN App
- Azteca Deportes App
- Imagen TV App