Besides being one of the best players of the millennium, there is no doubt that Sergio Agüero is a "character" off the field. With a mischievous and quick humor, the Argentine won the love and affection of more than one fan other than the club where he's playing.
In 2002, when he debuted in the First Division with Independiente in Argentina at just 15 years old, he set a record: being the youngest player to play professionally in his country. At that time, there was a player who shone in Boca Juniors and then he would transfer his talent to Barcelona and Villarreal: Juan Román Riquelme.
For this reason, when in the official social networks of Barcelona they presented the "questions and answers in 90 seconds" to Agüero, it wasn't surprising that he had selected Riquelme as his favorite player, even above Diego Maradona (who several years later was familiar when had a relationship with his daughter Giannina) or Ronaldo Nazario, the Brazilian who shone in all the clubs where he played.
The complete questionnaire to Sergio Agüero
- Last person you spoke to before coming here? Hernán.
- How many siblings do you have? Six.
- Red or blue? Red.
- Favorite number? The ten.
- Soccer reference from your childhood? Riquelme.
- The social network you use the most? Instagram.
- A dream to fulfill? Champions.
- If you weren't a footballer, would you be ...? I do not know.
- A site in Argentina that you recommend visiting? Restaurant.
- Last song you listened to? Bad Bunny.
- Finish the sentence: Ibai Llanos is ... A crack.
- Bitter mate or sweet mate? Bitter.
- Favorite place in Barcelona? The beach.
- If you have a pet, raise your right hand. (She picked it up).
- Do you play an instrument? Not.
- Favorite movie? Scarface.
- Two typical dishes of Argentine food that you like? Asado and fish, anything.
- Ideal place to go on vacation? What do I know, Miami.
- If you were an animal, would you be ...? A lion.
- What is your pet's name? Capri.
- Strawberry or kiwi? Kiwi.