Ángel Di María

Angel Di María spoke for the first time after the violent robbery he suffered

The Argentine player sent a message on his social networks
jueves, 18 de marzo de 2021 · 14:30

Argentine footballer Ángel Di María, who plays in Paris Saint Germain, thanked his team's fans for the support he and his family received after the robbery he suffered last Sunday at his home in the French capital. PSG fans sent a message to Di María and Brazilian Marquinhos, who also suffered a robbery at his parents' house, with a flag at the Parque de los Príncipes stadium, last Wednesday, on the occasion of the match of the eighth of final of the French Cup against Lille.

Ángel Di María and his family.

"Thank you very much for the support you always have. My family and I are very happy here and nothing will erase our smile. Let's go Paris", the Rosario reacted in a message posted on Wednesday night on his Instagram account. Di María is very comfortable in Paris and this shows that two days before he had officially extended his contract until June 2022 with PSG, which he joined six years ago from Manchester United.

Jorgelina also showed that the robbery did not change her wishes to continue living in the French capital and through the same social network she wrote: "Thank you very much for the unconditional support you give us, both Ángel and us. Nothing will spoil the happiness of being in Paris".

Investigations to solve the robbery of Di María's house determined that jewels worth 500,000 euros were stolen from the player last Sunday. Several strangers managed to enter the residence of the Argentine forward, where he lives with his family, in a neighborhood known as Neuilly sur Seine. The thieves managed to enter the mansion while his family members were present and, once they were upstairs, they stole the contents of a small safe that the player had.

Di María had to leave PSG's game against Nantes after coach Mauricio Pochettino alerted the player of the robbery. Leonardo, the sports director of the French team, was notified to the technical director and the footballer left the stadium and immediately met with his family.


Otras Noticias