Atlanta United

Atlanta United: Gabriel Heinze wants to hire a jewel of Argentine soccer

The Atlanta United coach surprised the managers with his request
domingo, 14 de marzo de 2021 · 18:26

Gabriel Heinze's having his first training sessions as coach of Atlanta United. The East franchise bet on the technician who achieved good results in Vélez Sarsfield, which is why he wants to fulfill all the orders made. In that sense, he not only hired Lisandro López, the experienced forward who played in France, Brazil and who comes from Racing Club, but also who had signed Lautaro Gianetti. However, as the defender's transfer fell due to a physical problem, Gringo's looking for another central defender to join the squad.

Alan Franco plays for Independiente de Avellaneda. Photo: Diario Crónica.

In that sense, Gabriel Heinze asked the leaders of Atlanta United to hire Alan Franco, one of the young promises and realities that Independiente de Avellaneda and all of Argentine football have. And this Sunday, the offer arrived at the offices of the Argentine club: about 3 million gross dollars for half of the pass.

The offer includes the possibility of buying another percentage in the future. It should be noted that 80% of the token belongs to Independiente, while the remaining 20% ​​is from San Telmo. "It has already been presented, we will advance immediately", highlighted a source linked to the negotiation on this portal.

Atlanta United's a "subsidiary" of Argentina

Atlanta United, led by Gabriel Heinze in the technical direction, has eight South Americans on its roster, five of whom are Argentine: Santiago Sosa, Franco Ibarra, Marcelino Moreno, Ezequiel Barco and Lisandro López.

This is how Alan Franco plays

 

Otras Noticias